A pitcher for two, may dreams come true.
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1/5 dry red wine
- 1 ripe peach
- 6 slices lemon
- 1/2 ounce cognac
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 whole orange
- 6 ounces chilled club soda
- Pour wine into a glass pitcher.
- Add peeled and sliced peach and lemon slices.
- Add cognac, triple sec, maraschino liqueur, and sugar.
- Squeeze the juice from both halves into the glass.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Carefully place the orange in the pitcher.
- Let mixture marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Add soda and 1 tray of ice cubes to pitcher.
- Pour into wine goblets.
Sangria – by Drunken Ginger