Whenever legendary Louisiana governor Huey P. Long traveled to New York City, he took his own New Orleans bartender so he could have this drink made right.
Yield: 1 Servings
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 drops of orange flower water
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce club soda
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add gin, cream, lemon juice, egg white, powdered sugar, orange flower water, and lime juice.
- Strain into a goblet.
- Top with chilled club soda.
Ramos gin fizz – by Drunken Ginger