Sangria but fancier
Yield: 14 to 18 Servings
- 48 ounces unsweetened white grape juice
- 6 ounces frozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 ounces club soda
- 3 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 1/5 sweet sparkling wine
- Thin slices of tangerine
- Pour ingredients into a punch bowl over a block of ice.
- Add ice.
- Cover punch bowl and refrigerate until cold.
- Add sparkling wine prior to serving.
- Float tangerine slices.
White grape tangerine, and sparkling wine punch recipe – by Drunken Ginger