One of the most popular cocktails in the world!
Yield: 1 Servings
- 2 1/2 ounces light rum
- 1 tablespoon sugar syrup
- 8 mint sprigs
- Club soda
- 1 lime
- Put the mint leaves and cooled sugar syrup into a highball glass.
- Using a spoon, muddle mint leaves with sugar syrup for about 20-30 seconds.
- Cut the lime in half and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze the juice from both halves into the glass.
- Add one-half of the lime to the glass.
- Pour in rum.
- Add ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Mojito recipe – by Drunken Ginger