Say Bloody Mary three times before bedtime. When you wake up in the morning, be sure to have one
Yield: 1 Servings
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Dash or two Tabasco sauce
- Dash or two Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of celery salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Dab of horseradish
- Chill a cocktail shaker
- Add vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add salt, pepper, and horseradish to taste.
- Pour into a chilled collins glass
- Garnish with a celery stalk
Bloody Mary recipe – by Drunken Ginger